There are many ways to help your students succeed. Using the toolkit and helpful guides below, you can learn best practices and view resources for implementing the Individual Career Academic Plan in your classroom and school.
We understand that planning for the ICAP can be tough! That is why with the help of over 130 Oklahoma ICAP Pilot schools we are proud to offer helpful guides to help get your team started! Take a look at our helpful guides below to learn how we are making our students future-ready! Learn how ICAP has helped prepare our students for success!
- What is ICAP? View this helpful guide to learn how the components of ICAP will help give your student the Oklahoma Edge!
- Why ICAP? View this helpful guide to learn how Oklahoma schools have prepared for ICAP.
- ICAP FAQ’s View this helpful FAQ guide to learn the facts about ICAP!
- ICAP Team Members View this helpful guide for tips in assembling your ICAP team.
- ICAP / ASCA Crosswalk View this helpful guide connecting the American School Counseling Association standards and ICAP requirements.
- ICAP Recovery Use this guide as a resource for students not currently on track to complete ICAP requirements before graduation. This guide will allow you to engage those students to complete the necessary activities and ensure that all ICAP requirements are met in accordance with the Oklahoma State Department of Education graduation mandates.
- Early ICAP Success Learn more about how ICAP has helped prepare our students for life after graduation!
- Sample ICAP Activities View this guide for quick classroom activities.
- Sample ICAP Implementation Timeline View this helpful guide to help your ICAP team stay on track!
- ICAP Documentation Guide – View this helpful guide to learn documentation tips!
- ICAP Assessment Guide – There are many ways students can learn about their career interests, view this helpful guide to learn about all of our career exploration options!
- View these helpful guides to learn the best ways to leverage your ICAP to create a more seamless IEP program.
- College Visit Checklist Visiting a college campus helps you get a sense of what a college – and life at that college – is like. Use this checklist to help your student make the best choice.
- Post – Secondary Planning For students and parents seeking ways to prepare for life after high school, visit the Education Opportunities page.
- Take a look at this helpful guide supporting indigenous students in college and career readiness.
- For Monthly ICAP Activities take a look at our ICAP Toolkit page!