We know that you need a variety of resources that is why we are excited to offer you three different ICAP implementation guides to meet any district where they are!
Individual Career Academic Plan Toolkit If you are ready to redefine what college and career readiness looks like in your district we recommend using this toolkit to start building your ICAP process from the ground up! View this resource guide designed to provide your team with best practices for creating a meaningful ICAP process for all students.
ICAP Implementation Examples This resource is perfect for districts who may already offer college and career readiness activities to their students, but desire a framework to expand their activities to meet ICAP requirements.
ICAP Activity Toolkits are best for districts looking for innovative activities to implement ICAP school-wide. Feel free to use the guides below to engage your students, parents, and communities in monthly college and career readiness activities to give your students the Oklahoma Edge! ICAP Activity toolkits:
- September Use this guide to plan activities to help your students discover their talents and interests!
- October / November Use this guide to encourage your students and families to build a financial strategy to support their post-secondary plans. This guide will provide FAFSA guides and financial aid resources for Universities, Colleges, and Career and Technical Centers.
- December Use this guide to help your students learn the importance of protecting their social media profiles and building a positive digital brand. This guide will provide you resources for social media lessons and other helpful activities for the classroom.
- January Use this guide to help your students begin preparing a winning resume that will show all of their talents and skills.
- February Use this guide to encourage your students to connect their results from their assessments to Oklahoma’s growing careers and prepare for Oklahoma’s largest state – wide K12 career development event!
- March Use this guide to encourage your students to connect with Oklahoma professionals representing high demand industries. This guide will provide you resources for meeting local professionals, attending job shadow events, and other career exposure activities.
- April / May Use this guide to provide your students with tips for using their summers to prepare for life after high school. This guide will have tips for connecting with the community to help provide interview skills, professional skills, and resume writing tips.