As you know, Oklahoma is implementing Individual Career Academic Planning (ICAP) in Oklahoma schools statewide to prepare students for Oklahoma’s high-demand careers. To better support a seamless transition from high school to postsecondary pursuits, the Oklahoma State Department of Education in partnership with Parchment will make electronic transcripts available to all districts at no cost at the launching of the new electronic transcript service. This service will allow educators, students and families the opportunity to digitally transfer academic records among districts and postsecondary institutions at the push of a button. In order to begin this process, we want to offer districts opportunities to participate as soon as possible.
This all-in-one solution benefits:
- High schools and students by delivering print or electronic transcripts with mobile tracking into Parchment’s network of more than 85% of U.S. admissions offices, resulting in faster and more secure admissions processes.
- District records teams, alumni and third parties by offering online request processing for any record type, including print or digital fulfillment, and a way to efficiently collect fees
- District leadership by modernizing with a secure, easy-to-use system for school-based counselors and central staff, providing data-driven insights into the admissions offices.
- Learners by providing a consistent, streamlined and smart ordering experience that allows lifelong access to their academic records and achievements.
- E-Transcript sharing available to Career Tech, Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education, and Oklahoma Public Colleges and Universities.
In a school year sure to be remembered for the challenges of COVID-19, it is critical that we capitalize on every day our students are in school, from elementary school all the way through their senior year, so they can hit the ground running after high school with meaningful and self-defined career, college and life goals. By sharpening our focus on life after high school and what it takes to get there, we will expand the futures of our students by preparing them for high-skill, high-wage jobs right here at home.
To learn more about how the launch of the Oklahoma E-Transcript Initiative for Oklahoma Public High Schools, view our webinar recordings below:
Ready to get started with Parchment? Complete this sign up form to start your etranscript process.