Whether your students’ hearts are set on their dream schools or they are trying to weigh their financial aid options, explore these resources to help connect students to various financial aid opportunities.
- Oklahoma’s Promise – Oklahoma’s Promise offers qualified Oklahoma students an opportunity to earn a scholarship for college tuition.
- FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid. The FAFSA is the application students fill out in order to determine their financial aid eligibility.
- College Scorecard – The College Scorecard is a great resource for choosing colleges, helping students to broaden their college search and compare their top-choice schools.
- Fastweb – Use Fastweb to search and compare various scholarships on one site.
- Money Matters – Oklahoma Money Matters (OKMM) is a personal finance education program that helps K-12 schools, higher education campuses, businesses
andcommunity partners develop or expand educational services that empower Oklahomans to make positive financial choices.
- OCCF – The Oklahoma City Community Foundation is a resource for statewide scholarships.
- JLV Counseling – JLV Counseling is a resource for all college scholarships, college success tips and other resources for preparing for postsecondary opportunities.
- The American Indian College Fund – The American Indian College Fund works to help all native people meet their full potential by providing them with access to a higher education. Use this site to explore tribal colleges, scholarships and other college preparation tips.
OKCollege Start – The OK College Start website has various financial aid resources, as well as financial planning tools.
- Oklahoma Department of Career Technology Education – The ODCTE offers numerous tools for preparing students for postsecondary financial aid opportunities. Use this site to explore the many resources available.
- Vocational Rehab – Learn about financial aid resources available to your students with disabilities.
OK529 College Savings Plan – Use this site to discover everything you need to know about saving for college, what the Oklahoma 529 College Savings Plan (OCSP) can do to help, and how to help maximize your savings even on a modest budget.
- Better Make Room – Use this site to research tools for connecting your students to helpful college savings resources, financial aid tools and postsecondary opportunity resources.
- U Can Go 2 – Use this site to access helpful scholarship guides, college cost calculators and other postsecondary resources.
- Reach Higher – Use this site for resources that prepare adults for completing college degrees.